2010年12月26日星期日

in one of the Corum 396-157-47-F165-FJ30R Men's watch never

I definitely had not had enough time to prepare, and I simply didn’t know if I would finish. My longest run session had been 2h30min, and I was about to face more than 20 hours of Alps. After 23h30min of bipolar thoughts and feelings (“I love this!”, “Why do I do this to myself?”), I crossed the finish line. I remember thinking, in one of the Corum 396-157-47-F165-FJ30R Men's watch never ending ascents, that the view was great and the experience was unforgettable, but I would not do it again. And yet, when I arrived in Chamonix and somebody asked me if I would do the longer course next year, my mouth said “yes” before my brain could stop it. So, as I said in the beginning, here I go again, one year later.

The Model C Seconde Metronomique has been released in a few different versions and features the same case as the other models, measuring 43mm x 26mm and 30m Water Resistance. The movement has the following specs:Steinway caliber C60Jewels: 19VPH: 21,600Power Reserve: 38hrsVery Amazing stuff!Steinway Corum 396-157-47-0F08-EB30R Watch Video (French):Steinway Watches Website:! margin: auto;gallery-2 .gallery-item float: left;margin-top: text-align: center;width: 33%;gallery-2 img border: 2px solid cfcfcf;gallery-2 .gallery-caption

I will be one of the more than 2,000 runners in the UTMB. Today is Sunday and I have just put the last OK of the week on the new training plan that hangs on my wall. It’s been a 90% OK week – which I consider fairly good, given the rain tha Corum 396-152-47-F166-FW30R Watch plagued Sao Paulo in the past days, and the desperate cries of my Achilles tendon, trying to make me call it off. Hang in there, Achilles. I’m not a superathlete, and I don’t have high expectations. I want to start the race on August 28th in the best shape and state of mind that I can.